You will have heard the saying ‘those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it’. Wise words indeed. In advertising, it is important to heed wise words from those in the know. So lets go back in history and re-visit the words of the great Henry Ford.
‘Stopping advertising to save money is like stopping your watch to save time’
This man manufactured one of the most successful products in history and is worth listening to….or in this case, reading and remembering. So take his advice, do what he did and advertise your business. You probably wont end up being as successful as he was, but you will still succeed.
I am sure everyone is aware that we are currently living and working in uncertain times. No-one can confidently predict how things will turnout in the short, medium or long term. However, one thing you can confidently say is if you are negative or too cautious in business then it really will be as bad as you think.
Now is the time to be positive and invest in your business. If people are not aware of your product or service then how can they become a new customer?
So, be bold, be positive and ADVERTISE!
In advertising there are many options you can choose from. These include on-line, radio, TV and Outdoor advertising – all of which will work. However, if you don’t know what way is right for you, then contact us at CG Advertising.
This is what we do:
- Look at what you are trying to achieve and assess what aspects of the mix best suit your requirements.
- Book the right one, or ones, for you.
- Ensure you have the right creative idea to make your message stand out from the crowd.
- Create a message that will be seen, heard and noticed by people in Lincolnshire, Yorkshire and the East Midlands.
- Be positive and you will reach people who will be interested in what you have to offer….and with the right proposition, they will become customers.
So do both the right thing and important thing for your business – advertise it
I started with a quote from Henry Ford so I will end with one – ‘whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re right’